Become Part of our Ongoing Legacy
Completed in 1895, Biltmore was created as a grand estate for George and Edith Vanderbilt, their family, and friends. America’s largest home was meant as an escape, offering the pleasures of country life where every wish was anticipated. That is the legacy that inspires our 2,000 employees today: providing world-class service and gracious hospitality to every guest while preserving and protecting a true American icon.
A place this special would never thrive without people every bit as amazing. If hospitality is your calling, consider joining a team named one of North Carolina’s best companies by Best Companies, Inc., and one of America’s healthiest companies by the Wellness Council of America.Search Jobs
Biltmore Summer Concerts Staff Information and Interview Session
June 28, 2018 from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Biltmore Career Center, 2 Hendersonville Road, Suite C, Asheville, NC 28803
Join us at the Biltmore Career Center to find out more about working the Biltmore Summer Concert Series. Biltmore is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about serving our guests with gracious hospitality in the following areas:
- Ushers will assist guests with finding seats, searching for lost articles, and locating such facilities as rest rooms and telephones, etc. Previous experience not required.
- Event Set-Up Crew will assist with set-up and take-down. Previous experience not required.
Concert Dates: August 2, 3, 9, 11, and 16
Both positions pay $11.50/hour plus other benefits!
For a complete list of current openings and details for each, please click Apply Now. Interested candidates should submit an application electronically for a specific job opening prior to the date of this event. Having resume copies with you for managers to review is also very helpful during the interview process.
- Apply online prior to attending by clicking Apply Now.
- Arrive early to make sure you get a seat – space is limited.
- Come prepared to interview. Feel free to bring copies of your resume to share.
- Plan to spend up to two hours with us. This will include time for the informational presentation as well as the interview.
Connect With Biltmore Careers
Stay connected with us to be the first to hear about great new job opportunities at Biltmore!